All puppies sold by Premier Pups are puppies that we sell on behalf of the breeder. At times there will be instances where we do not receive registration papers upon puppy acquisition, however, 99% of the time we do have the registration papers within 14 days. In some unusual situations, the breeders are unable to provide us registration papers. In these instances, Premier Pups has no control on the outcome since we are not the actual breeder. Please, if registration papers are extremely important to you, call and verify we do have them in hand prior to shipping your puppy or picking up. Most customers are buying simply for a family pet, so registration papers are not a must have. If we do not have registration papers at the time the puppy is being tendered, we do not guarantee that the puppy will have papers! Please confirm this with Premier Pups reps if registration papers are important in your particular case. Again, we will do everything in our power to provide what we have promised.
Premier Pups has no affiliation with AKC, ACA, NPCR or CKC and take no responsibility for their actions or lack thereof.
All refunds will be processed within 15 days of request and can take up to 10 days to post to your financial institution. Again, there will be no refunds for vet bills, pet returns, or shipping charges, as all sales are final and we only offer a replacement puppy per our warranty.
Designer Breed Puppies
All designer breed puppies that we sell are first generation unless otherwise stated. This means the mother and father are assumed to be purebred. Please understand, the parents are not DNA tested. Please understand, ACA does not require DNA on parents therefore there is always a long shot possibility that there is another breed in further back generations, even though the mother and father resemble breed and breed standard.
Coupons are advertised from time to time on advertising sites we use. The shipping codes must be entered at the time of purchase. It does NOT automatically compute for you. Refunds will NOT be made on orders entered without the code taking effect. Before running a credit card payment, it will give the customer a total. If the order is not correct, DO NOT enter any credit card information! Please call us at 740-809-3074 and we would be happy to help you.
Adult Size & Weight Estimates
We are providing estimated adult weights on all our dogs based on parents' size, breed history, litter size and age at 8 weeks. Please understand that when you are purchasing a mix breed dog, especially one between a larger breed and a smaller breed, the puppy has the possibility to take heavily after one parent. Sometimes when the puppy reaches adult size it may be smaller or larger than the estimates provided. If weight and size is a major concern, please stick with a small breed dog.
Weight Guarantee & Use of the term "TEACUP"
Premier Pups uses the term "TEACUP" to refer to smaller breed puppies. If you are looking for a dog that will stay a specific size, please purchase one of our puppies that offers a specific weight guarantee. The term "TEACUP" does not mean that you will receive a dog that stays under a specific weight at full grown size.
Hereditary And Congenital Disorders
Please understand that all puppies sold by Premier Pups have been checked for the above disorders prior to leaving our facility. On top of the puppies being checked by the vet, the parents of the puppies have been checked to be free and clear of any disorders. By purchasing a small breed puppy you are putting yourself at risk for disorders such as knee failure, hip failure, and liver failure. Though this risk is minimal, we do want you to understand that small breed puppies can have disorders due to their small make-up.
When purchasing your new puppy from Premier Pups, we ask that you agree to our warranty policy in its entirety prior to checking out. As a part of that guarantee, you are stating that you understand that any civil action against Premier Pups must take place in the state of Ohio.
All puppies are sent via commercial airline. Premier Pups has no affiliation with a American Airlines and is not responsible for delayed flights, cancelled flights, re-routings & overnight kenneling. Once the puppy is tendered at Cargo Facilities, we have no additional control over the delivery of your puppy.
We ship 1 times per week. These days are typically Monday. Sometimes (depending on the Cargo facility hours) we will make exceptions to ship another day. If you designate an airport American services with Live Animals, we will find the best flight for your puppy on one of the days we ship. We must stay within our contract with American Airlines & use the airports they service, within the times they allow. Not ALL FLIGHTS are available for live animal cargo. We are one of the largest online shippers of animals in the United States, so we appreciate you giving us the courtesy of finding the best flight for your puppy. Restrictions are as follows:
1. Snub Nose/ Bulldog puppy restrictions: The airlines take very precautionary steps to making sure these puppies fly safe. We must follow their guidelines. This may cause a flight to be changed, delayed to a different day, or moved to a different airport. Please know, the puppy's health is our #1 priority before anyone's schedule.
2. Dash Shipments: A small percentage of airports are Delta Dash during certain hours. Typically, these belong to the smaller airports. For Dash, if the ONLY flight option for your puppy falls within the Dash Shipment category, we may be required to charge an additional small fee to cover the shipping. Dash Shipping will not be below $50 nor exceed $100.
3. Canada Customers: Sometimes we must charge a bit more to ship a puppy to Canada (depending on the airport & time of year). Please understand, if you're a potential customer in Canada & want your puppy shipped for the price you've paid in US Dollars.... it's a case by case basis.
4. Weather: (Usually only applicable in the heat of summer or coldest winter months.) Airline regulations will restrict live animal shipments sometimes. The regulations change about as quickly as the weather does! We ship out of CMH - Columbus, OH & the Cargo department treats us very well. Please understand we want to get you your puppy as much as you do, however, sometimes we are denied shipment due to a national regulation made by the airline. Also, different receiving airports have different restrictions & hours. It's always going to be a case by case basis here as well. Shipping restrictions can even be made by the pilot, 5 minutes before takeoff. If he/she feels the plane is too heavy due to baggage or there are weather concerns, they can choose to remove the live animal cargo from the flight. If one of these types of issues happens, please do NOT blame us, it is out of our hands.
5. Make an Offer: Sometimes we have puppies you can make an offer on. If the offer is accepted, shipping must be on shippers' terms. Customer must be flexible & work with a schedule determined by the shipper. As always, you may call & speak to a representative before checking out if you have questions. Offers on puppies are held for a short time. We will choose the best flight that is both good for the puppy & advantageous for shipping costs.