Spring Break Sale - Limited Time Learn More
Spring Break Sale - Limited Time

Limited Time Offer

We are currently offering special Spring Break discounts!

Prices reflect the discounted prices and is automatically applied during checkout.

The discounts offered at this time are not applicable towards past purchases or pending balances.

DoctorPup Complimentary Service

Helpful Videos, Forum Q&A, Articles and more

DoctorPup Logo

Common Conditions

Tear stain reocurred

January 18, 2020, 2:35 PM
Q: I have a white teacup pomeranian. After a few months since I got her, I started giving her Angel Eyes Chews so that she would not tear stain. It worked well in preventing it and I would always clean her eyes area with normal pet wipes. I would also always use a dog purple shampoo for the face area. However, we went on a vacation (for almost a month) to Puerto Rico and I forgot to take her angel eye chews and now she’s got a brownish/redish stain under her eyes that just wont go away. It’s been a week that we are back and I have been giving her the Angel Eyes and cleaning normally as I always do (about 2-3 times a day) + shower her with the face shampoo I always use. It does not seem to be working and I was wondering if there was something I could do. I have hear of adding vinegar or apple cider to her water, but I don’t know if that is good or if it even works. What should I do?
A: If Angel Eyes worked before it will likely work again. From the time you resume using it until you see results can take 4-6 weeks as the stained hair has to grow off or be trimmed away.